Thursday, February 4, 2016

Got some new cards to share!  Here are some cards I've been working on.  This group of cards I made using BoBunny cut aparts for valentine's day.





This next batch of cards is made with this 6x6 Disney card stack I got from Hobby Lobby.






This card is just a sweet card I made from some printables I found on pinterest.




And this is just the rest of the random Valentine's cards I have made.  Some of them I'm sending to operation Valentine's where Mel B from youtube is collecting valentines for kids in her local hospital to give to each other and their doctors and nurses.  I think its a wonderful idea and cause.  













As always if you have any questions on any of my cards, supplies, or techniques please feel free to ask me!  Also please Subscribe and leave me a comment!
Hugs
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment